Logistics and Freight may not sound like the most glamorous space to work in, but let us tell you why we think it is:
- It’s a global market worth $8trn dollars per annum today – Global Revenues in Social Media are only $3.2trn
- Freight is as old as the first trade mankind made – its full of problems
- Without Freight movement, the world literally stands still – it’s the glue of interconnected economies
- Until people can virtually send products, Freight transport will always be required (ok, 3D printers are getting there, but they can’t produce food yet!)
Some of the challenges we’re solving:
- How can we influence the traffic profile around a hub to improve customer experience?
- How do we enable companies to optimize payloads from several locations while taking the most efficient route to destination and arriving on time?
- How do we get 300 vehicles into a space suitable for only 20 in under 1 hour?
- How can we reduce urban traffic while enabling more freight to be moved?
Voyage Control is taking on the fight against poor logistics and putting the power of knowing exactly what is happening in the hands of those that need it most.
We are an award-winning team of former military personnel, bankers, construction professionals, MBAs and PhDs who have taken up this challenge to shape the future of freight logistics.
We’re taking on this challenge, have you got what it takes to join us?
We want people who:
- Break things, but own how to fix them afterwards
- Want responsibility but are historically overlooked due to experience
- Will go above and beyond to deliver exceptional results and solutions
- Want to turn an old industry on its head using amazing technology
- Want to be part of something no one else is doing
- Work with leading global names
- Will be proud to say we did that!
What we’re looking for:
We are always on the hunt for those that want a challenge. Also, we never turn down exceptional talent! These are some of the roles we always make space for:
- Product Managers
- Front End Developers
- API Developers
- Full Stack Developers
- Mobile Developers
- UX and UI designers
- Professional Services Implementation Leaders
- Customer Service Experts
- Enterprise Sales Leaders
- Competitive salary with incentive bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of fun team activities!
- Cycle to work scheme (London Office)
- Refreshment supplies; tea, coffee, cookies & more
- Fridge Friday in the office every week – and any excuse for a social night out
- Professional training you and your teammates choose – we let each other pick our training so we can grow everyone’s skillsets
Use the form below to get in touch, or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org